Welcome to my blog blog I am trying hard to learn how to do Techie things so please bear with me as I play!
I think you've captured 'whimsy' perfectly Liz! It reminds me of the beautiful folk art I've seen in Spain.
Super postcard, the colours are so vibrant.Jen x
Super homage to the bright and wonderful Spanish folk art. Well done!
Wonderful hot colours...I am trying to embrace vibrant colours in my art journals, but they scare me lol :D XXX
great card, so vibrant and I love the cute little buildings,and the path that links them all.
What a colorful card! I love it! ♥
Both your cards are incredible. The gown is gorgeous and the town is wonderful.
Love this bright funky postcard & by the way, your blogs NOT crappy :)
This ia a fab postcard - so colourful and love the style..Esther xx
A welcoming little village I'd like to visit.
Gorgeous whimsical houses! Love the bold colors. :)
Great card, love your colours and little houses! M
super vibrant colors! beautiful work
Great design ,looking forward to seeing the story unfold xxx
Love your illustration a lot. This is just so great. *smiles* Norma
I think you've captured 'whimsy' perfectly Liz! It reminds me of the beautiful folk art I've seen in Spain.
ReplyDeleteSuper postcard, the colours are so vibrant.
ReplyDeleteJen x
Super homage to the bright and wonderful Spanish folk art. Well done!
ReplyDeleteWonderful hot colours...I am trying to embrace vibrant colours in my art journals, but they scare me lol :D XXX
ReplyDeletegreat card, so vibrant and I love the cute little buildings,and the path that links them all.
ReplyDeleteWhat a colorful card! I love it! ♥
ReplyDeleteBoth your cards are incredible. The gown is gorgeous and the town is wonderful.
ReplyDeleteLove this bright funky postcard & by the way, your blogs NOT crappy :)
ReplyDeleteThis ia a fab postcard - so colourful and love the style..Esther xx
ReplyDeleteA welcoming little village I'd like to visit.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous whimsical houses! Love the bold colors. :)
ReplyDeleteGreat card, love your colours and little houses! M
ReplyDeletesuper vibrant colors! beautiful work
ReplyDeleteGreat design ,looking forward to seeing the story unfold xxx
ReplyDeleteLove your illustration a lot. This is just so great. *smiles* Norma
ReplyDelete